The tree census is part of the ministry’s forest protection endeavours. Tree census is one among those many steps as protection of existing green areas and trees is a high priority area for us The census is also aimed at encouraging community awareness of the need for tree conservation, regulating pruning and felling and increasing green cover with people’s participation. “We have finalized our plans for this ambitious programme of a nationwide tree census. A national tree census would be for the first time in the country’s history. It will be a huge effort and would take months," a ministry official said on condition of anonymity.
Some of the high level scope includes-
- fiber_smart_record Geo tagging of all the trees under PMC jurisdiction.
- fiber_smart_record Query Search for trees by species, location, or advanced filters such as diameter, date planted, or tree characteristics, etc.
- fiber_smart_record Tree photos.
- fiber_smart_record Monitor the progress on real time basis.
- fiber_smart_record Get optional integrated tree key to assist in identifying tree species.
Vrindavan Landscape is the result of trustworthy and everlasting interaction with our customers.
We look forward to supporting you all the way through!